Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go Empty
PostSubject: Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go   Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:49 pm

K guys im going holidays 7th august till thursday 30th, though may be bac for a few hours on 19th, but not much Razz Anyways, canabo is soloing GM for a while and theres also officers and sergeants in control. Do me proud guys, just wana say a few things to yas all.

Gear
- Dps gear, get arena teams up, 3v3 is said to be best for arena points, make good teams, even a 3v3 team can have max 10 ppl so almost always someone online. Gladiator gear is easyish to get and is awsum dps. We will need that

- Heroics, get heroic keys and do as many as possible, guild or non guild, if 5 in guild go, then most likely at end 1 of u 5 will have an epic piece of gear, also badge of justice go for some great gear

- Kara, well kara needs some work, moros to 26%, maidin to 20% twice in one night. We can do it, just work out the kinks, awsum groups guys, good work on what we have sofar, without each of u who have gone we wouldnt have learnt as much. And we cleared all mobs from start to maiden in 20mins too, gettin better.

More gear u get, even if its made, we can get further and further on guild progression in alonsus, cana, make sure when u down moros or maiden u post a reply on progression forums on alonsus forums

Raids
- Kara is very often, use raid calendar for it, list of rules will be in raid section.

- lvl 60 raids, once a week at least, go to these, they r great fun and if all guild, free dkp lol. and some nice gear to collect

Guys i wish yas luck, when im back, i wanna see yas all hyped up, epiced up and have a chicken dinner waitin, if u dont have that ill just get my own food i guess Sad
Well awsum guys, have fun, i now got 3.5weeks no wow to look forward to lol cyas around
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Zaurom

Zaurom

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go   Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:18 am

well have fun rag =)
Back to top Go down
Nolaloth

Nolaloth

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go   Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:00 am

Have fun and i hope you grab some epic moments on your holiday Wink
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go   Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:47 am

GO RAG GO!!!!!!
get the chicks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go   Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rag on holidays - a word to ye all b4 i go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfed Guild :: General :: In Game General-
Jump to: