Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all get to know each other a little better

Go down 
+3
Orikkato
goth
Saenara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saenara

Saenara

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Lets all get to know each other a little better Empty
PostSubject: Lets all get to know each other a little better   Lets all get to know each other a little better Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:37 am

Hey,

I thought I'd make this topic to give us all a chance to get to know each other a little better.
Just a type 1 (or a few things if you like) things about yourself that other guildies might not know. (sports, names, etc)

----

Me? king

My real name is Sam, I live in West Sussex England and I enjoy to run my website (slashthree) with my friend in my spare time.

----

This topic been made before? c|_| <-- this is my carecup, notice anything about it? its empty...
Back to top Go down
http://www.slashthree.com
goth

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets all get to know each other a little better   Lets all get to know each other a little better Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:38 am

Im Jonathan, u may call me Jonny or JP

I live in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershrie in the East Midlands England

Currently on my final year in Graphic Design at college and hope to go uni after.

Like to snowboard when i get a chance to =]
Back to top Go down
Orikkato

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lets all get to know each other a little better   Lets all get to know each other a little better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:36 am

Well my names Herman every 1 call me harry. i live in vereeninging in Sout Africa.love to play hockey and i love all sports.curently my last year of college.

well thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
Edhunt

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Lets all get to know each other a little better   Lets all get to know each other a little better Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:04 pm

I'm Jordy, live in Leerdam, Netherlands and am currently biding my time until my last year of Digital Communication starts. Don't do much sportswise, but I try to compensate that with creative stuff, for instance, I'm working on a movie, a comic and in between that I also find the time to work for 8-10 hours a day as a semi-executive at Leerdammer.
Back to top Go down
Zaurom

Zaurom

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Lets all get to know each other a little better   Lets all get to know each other a little better Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:34 am

Hey im Tobias Jansson call me what ever u like.. 17 years old live in malmö //sweden.. playing footbaal on me free time and going school..
and im always try to be Friendly in game butt can be a bad ass some times butt not mutch at all Razz
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Lets all get to know each other a little better   Lets all get to know each other a little better Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:41 pm

Im Mark, u know me as raggy, some ppl here know me as Leprecaun dude, but hey.... I have ginger/blonde/brown/black hair (depends where i am :S) i went to a Rain Party, it didnt rain, but still had a water slide thingy :S and i live in Northern Ireland FTW!!
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Fizzky

Fizzky

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Lets all get to know each other a little better   Lets all get to know each other a little better Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:35 pm

hey im maarten Razz live in holland ( tarin kowt AFGHANI land atm tho)
work in the army and not playing atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all get to know each other a little better   Lets all get to know each other a little better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all get to know each other a little better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfed Guild :: General :: Real Life General-
Jump to: