Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild disband, on news forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Guild disband, on news forums Empty
PostSubject: Guild disband, on news forums   Guild disband, on news forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:37 pm

If you have been online you may have noticed that <Nerfed> has now disbanded, this sadly, was not an accident.

Monday 27th August at about 19:20 gametime, those online in Nerfed were told by me that Canabo and I had to leave the guild. We had to do this for reasons in RL and because of those reasons we would not have time to properly lead a guild, even between us it would not work right.

Nerfed have been a guild since Monday 7th of May, thats about 3.5 months. Hopefully for each one of you your time here will not have gone to waste and you have learnt something of value which can help you ingame or even better, in real life. We had a great go at so many things including ZG, AQ20, MC and even a strange attempt on first boss in AQ40 which sadly didnt go as inttended. Our Kara progress was Attumen and Maidin downed which much effort and much more perseverance, this is one thing i seen even at the end when people wanted to do kara even when me and cana were goin, or maybe we just despise Moros that much ^^

Last night, on sunday cana and I had a long discussion about all of this and that our leading and RL could not be together. Today we told the guild and asked to elect a new leader. But there wasnt really anyone willing at the time. After a while we decided to disband, better that i guess than letting it rot or fade away into a non existant shell of a guild.

I myself felt at home here, and i loved ya all ^^ its a great pity to leave like this and some asked what im gonna do next. Well i think ill go to casual, make another alt or soemthing, i dont mind much. This is my last year of school and i need to up my grades to what i need cos i want to go into architecture. Im sorry this happened, and we had a great run together.

I just wanna thank a few special ppl in the guild.

-Canabo, love im, GM with me from the very start, without him we woulda got nowere at all. My most favorite healer and uberness friend in ireland Very Happy

- Orikkato, been with us from the very first days when was only, well 3 members i think, hes been a great asset to the guild and though opinionated in /o chat, his thoughts were valued greatly

- Greenballer, great banter to be with, some good ideas, knew when to be fair, kept the peace and did what was ebst for the guild, normally ^^ bit bad tempered but great guy

- Hacker/Coolish, coolish with his uber dps, hacker with awsum healer, swappin between each and new what was needed. One of the most active in raids and given so much for everyone

- Nolaloth, i laugh at him Razz awsum dude, and a far ebtter tank than i ever could be

- shrine, demi, goth and gadrel, great sergeants who without them, many great things would not of happend within the guild.

- The member and trialists, wether u have been with us a short time or from the start, without you, what point would there have been at all. Started the guild as a training ground for new raiders, we got to kara from that, amazin stuff and gl to all

My last note to everyone: Had awsum time with you all, amazing fun, most of the realm knew who we were and had good thigns to say about you all. Iv heard that the groups for dungeons with nerfed members were ebst from a few people. had great times eveeryone, and i want to say good luck with everything, u need a recomendation from me, come get it Razz

Sincerly, gratefully, thankfully, lovingly Wink
Ragnaros, GM of Nerfed (and cana too Very Happy)

GG ALL!!! HAVE FUN!!
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
shirine

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Guild disband, on news forums   Guild disband, on news forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:42 am

hello rag,

really sorry to hear that you are disbanding but ,yeah it must have taken a great time of your rl life..i wanted to thank you for all you have done with nerfed, it was good experience and fun for all of us and i hope you a successfull year at school Smile
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Guild disband, on news forums   Guild disband, on news forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:02 pm

thx for the effort rag
i kno how much time a guild cost
anyways thx for everything and i was and will be the proud MT for nerfed ^^

gz in the future

maarten (fizz)
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Guild disband, on news forums   Guild disband, on news forums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:49 pm

danka, but blame cana too Razz joint effort, and he did most of the work a lotta the time lol, i was offline a lot, esspeccialy in august ^^
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild disband, on news forums   Guild disband, on news forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild disband, on news forums
Page 1 of 1