Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tigh - Priest lvl 66

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigh

Tigh - Priest lvl 66 Empty
PostSubject: Tigh - Priest lvl 66   Tigh - Priest lvl 66 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:36 pm

Char Name: Tigh
Level: Currently 66
Class: Priest
Talents: Currently 15/0/41
Professions: Mining326/Tailoring355 (Primal Mooncloth)

Your lvl 60-70 raids attunements: No TBC Raids uttuned yet
Previous raid exp: Before coming to Alonsus I raided with both a Druid and a Paladin, up to AQ40
Heroic Keys:Working on them
Some of your gear:
Your Job in instances/raids: Main/Raid heal, whatever my spec/gear allows

What guild were you previously in?I have been guildless while levelling
What did you leave? I left my previous server to play with my friends on this server
Why do you want to join us? I feel that you have a good number of members around my level which will make instances and rep grinding easier, this in turn will help me to get the most I can out of the game.
What do you have to offer us?A grumpy bloke old beyond his years.... scrub that Im online loads and like healing Smile
If you were asked to, would you respec?If it was for guild progression and I didn't feel that I was bieng made to because player B wont then it would be no problem what so ever
[If you are a druid/paladin/shaman/priest] If we asked you to heal in raids, would you?Its why I play Hybrids/Healers

Any other Information about yourself?I'm married with 2 great kids, dont take myself very seriously and enjoy good banter and fun
Any questions?None at the moment
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Tigh - Priest lvl 66   Tigh - Priest lvl 66 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 9:51 pm

VERY pro app welcome aboard man Smile (ur in guild i just wanted to reply, cos this looks good Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Canabo
Admin
Canabo

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Tigh - Priest lvl 66   Tigh - Priest lvl 66 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 4:04 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigh - Priest lvl 66   Tigh - Priest lvl 66 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tigh - Priest lvl 66
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfed Guild :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: