Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Nerfed :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganel

Hello Nerfed :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Nerfed :)   Hello Nerfed :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:31 am

I thought I'd post to say hi after joining last week, my time online is a little erratic over the next couple of weeks but hopefully I'll get to say hi in game Smile

I've joined along with Tigh, we've pretty much played on the same servers since release though this is my first caster having played rogues for the last couple of years. Done raiding up to ZG and MC, plus most of the non raid instances in TBC with a different char.

I like to raid and pvp, but more importantly just have a good laugh online and Nerfed looked like the best place for that - you all seem fairly nuts which is a good start.

Anyway enough rambling from me, you'll find I waffle a lot - so instead I'll see you's all online Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nerfed :)   Hello Nerfed :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:03 am

u think u waffle u should listen to me in mana tombs Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Nolaloth

Nolaloth

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nerfed :)   Hello Nerfed :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:26 pm

Ragnaros wrote:
u think u waffle u should listen to me in mana tombs Razz
Or watch him "tank" besides me Razz /poke!
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nerfed :)   Hello Nerfed :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:38 pm

i tank pretty good excuse me so long as ur adorable felgaurd dont attack em within 10secs of me.... stupid +15% aggro prot talents so useless agaisnt ur demon!! its like its an anger machine on the mobs...
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Nolaloth

Nolaloth

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nerfed :)   Hello Nerfed :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:42 pm

He, he, he, well it takes after his boss Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nerfed :)   Hello Nerfed :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Nerfed :)
Page 1 of 1