Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anon

70 Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: 70 Hunter application   70 Hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:49 pm

First of all, I need you guys don’t need anymore hunters, but atleast I can try and if there comes a open spot you can always contact me.

Char Name: <edit>
Real Life Name (first name): <edit>
Level: Im level 70
Class: Hunter
Talents: 41/20/0
Professions: First Aid 375 (Might consider taking a profession when I get my epic flying mount, leveling a profession is so damn expensive)

Your lvl 60-70 raids attunements: Molten Core *rawr*
Previous raid exp: Cleared everything till Naxxramas (pre-TBC)
Heroic Keys: None
Some of your gear:
Your Job in instances/raids: A puller, a kiter and a trapper

What guild were you previously in? Resentless, Game Over, Notorious, TheFelixLegion
Why did you leave? Im still in TheFelixLegion. TFL has way to many hunters (and players in general) in the guild. So its impossible for non-core players to do an instance run. And for some reason they keep recruiting 1-70 players.
Why do you want to join us? Im looking for a nice and helpful raiding guild with a healthy amount of players.
What do you have to offer us? A nice player who can be trusted by others
If you were asked to, would you respec? Yes
[If you are a druid/paladin/shaman/priest] If we asked you to heal in raids, would you?

Do you Have Teamspeak? (required): Yeah and Ventrilo Surprised
Any other Information about yourself?: My name is <edit> and im 17 years old. I come from The Netherlands, and been playing World of Warcraft since the US Open Beta. Raided with my Undead Priest at the Ravenholdt Realm.
Any questions? Nope, not yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter application   70 Hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:50 pm

awsum application, we are full on hunters atm, but if a space ever come open we would love to have you
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter application   70 Hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:40 pm

the person who wrote this app asked me to delete it so their current guild would not know who it is. So i have edited the char name and the persons name. Its a good app, but we have no hunter spaces atm
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter application   70 Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Hunter application
Page 1 of 1