Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krayt

Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin   Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:28 pm

First i would like to start off that I am currently in Anachronos EU server. I'am willing to migrate,My actions were immediate as soon as i heard a 60+ guild wanted a Ret pala, Basically i want an Introduction to raiding.

Char Name: Krayt
Real Life Name (first name): Haitham
Level:62
Class:Paladin
Talents: 8/0/44
Professions:Alchemy(232)/Herbalism (225) (I do not focus much on my professions though if it matters in any way i would lvl it up if needed.

Your lvl 60-70 raids attunements: N/A
Previous raid exp: N/A
Heroic Keys: N/A
Your Job in instances/raids: DPS/Off-Tank, If im in a good mood i might even heal.

What guild were you previously in? Evolution, Anachronos EU
Why did you leave? I wanted raid progress, it seemed not to matter to the guild and thats not why i joined a guild.
Why do you want to join us? I want to raid Pre-TBC and i heard that you would accept Retri Palas, which no other guild will.
What do you have to offer us? Active member, More Raiders for you Very Happy
If you were asked to, would you respec? Not to holy, I do not want to heal. though if it was to Prot for an Off-Tanking position then i would consider it.
[If you are a druid/paladin/shaman/priest] If we asked you to heal in raids, would you? See above.

Do you Have Teamspeak? (required): ummm I got a Mac? Sad
Any other Information about yourself? Well i would like to note that from the 22nd i will be on vacation for 3 weeks.
Any questions? Think thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Canabo
Admin
Canabo

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin   Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:45 pm

We are hungry for paladins so i see your chances high.
There r no keys/attunements since u r lvl62 so u can be kinda bored in here cause most of members fancy heroic atm...
but like i said we need palas so we will let u know soon.

GL and HF
Back to top Go down
Krayt

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin   Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:48 am

I will actually take healing into consideration if asked, if it is greatly needed by the guild then i would have no problem deciding, though my current gear is ret-orientated i would stack up some +heals. Its all for the sake of the guild and progression .

I will migrate server after the decision is made.
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin   Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:03 am

looks good and a dps pala is always great, esspeccially when using some of the judgements, which can be helpful to the whole raid. Take ur time on whatever u need, and if ur gonna b goin on holiday, check up on us after and see what u think. Askin questions helps everythin for u and us.

Thank u for applying have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Krayt

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin   Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:44 am

Thanks for the reply, I will be back on the 11th of August, Currently im in France. And i think my opinion will be the same. I can see this is a great guild with good progression, So my choice to join the guild will be the same(obvioiusly a yes, just to note though). Cya soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin   Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 62 Retribution Paladin
Page 1 of 1