Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gear for karazhan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Gear for karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Gear for karazhan   Gear for karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:55 am

ok guys, i know that you may have just got the kara key, but thats not enough. Everyone needs good gear, this means get rid of ur greens and replace with blues and epics. Try get all your gear pieces fo lvl 68+ im gonna have to work for that too ug, but hey

Heroics are awsum for gear, all lvl 70 blues drop and last boss always drops an epic, try get heroics done, even i managed to complete ramparts (cept 2nd boss...) and u get those badges of justice too for good gear eventually.

The reason we are having trouble in kara is ONLY because of gear atm, on moros we seen that everyone there had the skill (eventually) to do it. We can progress far, but it seems that because everyones used to MC and ZG and AQ20, gear doesnt seem important. i must remind u, at lvl 60 they were hard because lvl 60 gear was much weaker than 70 gear, a staff dropped in MC off 7th boss (golemagg) and its equal to the blue staff that ddrops in HFC ramparts at lvl 60.

Gear up guys, ask if ppl can make good gear, and get it. good luck and lets do this!
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Fizzky

Fizzky

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Gear for karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear for karazhan   Gear for karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:25 pm

omg
beat this SUN EATER FTW !!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Gear for karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear for karazhan   Gear for karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:08 pm

yeah would be great fizz but u still got crystal blade of the dranei Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Zaurom

Zaurom

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Gear for karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear for karazhan   Gear for karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:54 am

ye nice rag butt i have a problem with that . in bm i need a trinket and a sword butt im alredy revered there and i have never never seen those in there i think wow hate me or something xD
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Gear for karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear for karazhan   Gear for karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:22 am

i ain't got that crystal blade :S

SUN EATER FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gear for karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear for karazhan   Gear for karazhan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gear for karazhan
Page 1 of 1