Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RL news from shiri and demi

Go down 
+2
Edhunt
shirine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shirine

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

RL news from shiri and demi Empty
PostSubject: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:22 pm

Hello guys,

Demi and me are expecting a new baby and since my morning sickness is going on all day long, i couldnt play for a long time... even there is a thought of quitting wow atm which is really difficult for me especially at such a sensitive period, with all my motherhood hormones at top level Smile ill log on to say hi and bye too all soon, and will go on checking nerfed's and fizz's progress from this site...

GL and HF

shirine
Back to top Go down
Edhunt

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:59 pm

Well, let me be the first to congratulate you guys on your new family member (on this forum, at least). I was kinda wondering why you hadn't been online too much lately, but now I know why ^^ couldn't be happier.

The best of luck raising the little guy(or girl, ofc).

-Ed
Back to top Go down
Orikkato

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:23 pm

Wwll congratz soon to be mother shirine.i wish u the best of luck and my all go good.just know u are both welcome at nerfed.we will miss u.And i hope u will be back some day

well hope its a boy.
when he is ready for the world teach him wow.most important ever
WELL GOOD LUCK WITH IT ALL

Orikkato
Back to top Go down
Nolaloth

Nolaloth

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:46 pm

Congratulations to both of you!!! That is great news, and you are right to make this decision, so hope to hear more from you two! Take care!
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:38 pm

gratz!!! u should roll ur baby as an orc i rekon, that way it will never be like nol. But on a more serious note gratz again! hope ya dont leave cos then im down 2 uber sergeants, but if u do, wish u all the best cos ur baby will be most important

/poke uberness gratz to ya both!!! ^^ (3rd time but awsumtacular)
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
shirine

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:46 am

hehe sure it will be an orc rather than a bllod elf:) especially if a boy:) it was a hard decision to leave but to be honest, i was on the way to a hardcore mom which wont be appreciated by my kids ...who knows may be i ll give a try to LOTRO as a casual noob:) hope to see you somewhere else in near future:)
Back to top Go down
Fizzky

Fizzky

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:53 pm

hhehe gz shiri good to hear your expecting a new one

and sad but as i have noticed in my already short but extensive online career players come and go. but i do hope contact doesn't wither cuz i have enjoyed all the support u guys gave me in the days before my departure. thus all my love to you, demi, your son and to your new born

much love and all the best things in the world

grtz maarten (fizz)
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:54 pm

well no way should anythin be a belf, thats nolaloths thing, so u quit wow then? grtz for breakin the habit, musta been hard :S well im barely ever on now, this 3rd day in a row of hw over weekend and i keep gettin more ug. now.... architecture or energy engineering.... bah
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RL news from shiri and demi   RL news from shiri and demi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RL news from shiri and demi
Page 1 of 1