Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magedeni

Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage.   Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:31 am

Char Name: Magedenic
Real Life Name (first name): Tom
Level: 70
Class: Mage
Talents: 10/48/3
Professions: Enchant/Tailoring

Your lvl 60-70 raids attunements:
Previous raid exp - I have cleared Kara and Gruuls a few times, but I'm still not 100% fond of every encounter.
Heroic Keys: I have obtained all heroic keys.
Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&n=Magedenic
Your Job in instances/raids: DPS and CC.

What guild were you previously in? I am currently on Zenedar EU, and if I get accepted into the guild I'll be migrating on Wednesday. (22nd.)
Why did you leave? I left because I 'failed' my trial, I was offline for 2 weeks due to an ISP problem, but this problem is now solved.
Why do you want to join us? I want to join a raiding guild and help to progress.
What do you have to offer us? I always find what to put in this section really hard... Sorry !
If you were asked to, would you respec? Yes, ofcourse.
[If you are a druid/paladin/shaman/priest] If we asked you to heal in raids, would you?

Do you Have Teamspeak? (required): Yes.
Any other Information about yourself? Just to let you guys know, I'm currently on Zenedar, and if I get accepted I will be migrating. I mainly want to migrate here because my IRL friend plays here, and it will be a huge bonus if I can get into a raiding guild.
Any questions? Nope, I'm good. Thanks for reading. afro
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage.   Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:19 am

hm it all looks good, though gotta check on number of current mages, have a fair few fire but not many frost atm. If you are goin to tranfer, would like to make sure u have a place first Smile

we will get back to ya ASAP once we have discussed it, thanx for applying Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
Canabo
Admin
Canabo

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage.   Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:30 am

Contact me ingame pls. App. looks good anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage.   Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magedenic - Level 70 Fire Mage.
Page 1 of 1