Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lvl 67 Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mobius77

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-25

lvl 67 Mage Empty
PostSubject: lvl 67 Mage   lvl 67 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:14 pm

Char Name: Mobius
Real Life Name (first name): Barry
Level: 67
Class: mage
Talents: Deep Frost atm
Professions: tailor 355/ enchant 290

Your lvl 60-70 raids attunements: well, em, *cough* am working on this :p
Previous raid exp: ZG
Heroic Keys: N/A
Some of your gear: Well kitted out in pvp epics and general outland blues.. couple of greens.
Your Job in instances/raids: CC.. Food Drink vending machine.. and oh yeah.. DPS Smile
What guild were you previously in? Uprising/ Prosopoeia/Order of the Fallen.
What did you leave? When proso imploded due to alot of experienced players leaving, I joined OFF, briefly, left due to seeming lack of interest in similiar lvl guild mates instancing together.
Why do you want to join us? Well have done more instances with Nerfed players (in OL)then OFF players, enjoyed their company and mature attutide towards the game.
What do you have to offer us? Well, I am an experieced mage (I like to think) who currently has spent a fortune on respeccing, so I understand my characters roll, abilities and limitations. Granted my raiding experiece is lackin, but I do play we in instance. My tailoring is high and hope to have shadoweave set pretty soon after I turn 70.
If you were asked to, would you respec? Sure, though I know this question is more aimed at the healing classes.
Do you Have Teamspeak? (required): Yes
Any other Information about yourself? From Ireland, like my beer naturally, motorbikes and did I mention beer?
Back to top Go down
mobius77

lvl 67 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 67 Mage   lvl 67 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
mobius77

lvl 67 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 67 Mage   lvl 67 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:24 pm

I also forgot to mention, I have a lvl 65 warrior alt, Bovinebob.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Bovinebob

I play him up slowly but consider the mage my main. 2 for the price of one eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Canabo
Admin
Canabo

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

lvl 67 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 67 Mage   lvl 67 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:07 pm

ill talk to u in game...
Back to top Go down
Ragnaros
Admin
Ragnaros

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-05-07

lvl 67 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 67 Mage   lvl 67 Mage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:18 pm

nice, frost mage. good application. Actually the respec question is directed at all classes, i would quite like a shadow priest in a raid as well as healers. But if say a mage was mostly full arcane, respeccing would be for the good of the guild.

Seems cana is lookin for ya Razz

P.S. Ireland ftw
Back to top Go down
https://nerfed.forumotion.com
bovinebob

bovinebob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-26

lvl 67 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 67 Mage   lvl 67 Mage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:36 am

lol! Cheers Ragnaros.. sounds like a man partial to a pint of the black stuff !

Am going with bob as my main so I changed account to reflect this.

regarding respec.. have been watching some of the 'how to boss' videos and can see how a respec could be needed to take them down.. infact it would seem blizzard has made them so groups have to be very specilised to take em down.

Anyhoo .. thx for the invite guys, may we soon be raidin togerther ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lvl 67 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 67 Mage   lvl 67 Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lvl 67 Mage
Page 1 of 1