Nerfed Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfed Guild

Nerfed Guild on Alonsus PvE Realm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 frost mage: Arctique application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arctique

70 frost mage: Arctique application Empty
PostSubject: 70 frost mage: Arctique application   70 frost mage: Arctique application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:15 am

Char Name: Arctique
Real Life Name (first name): Tim
Level:70
Class: mage
Talents: 17/0/44
Professions:
- enchanting: just changed from jewelcrafting 2 days ago, now lvl 271
- tailoring: 373

Your lvl 60-70 raids attunements: kharazan attuned and KOT heroics, working at sha'tar rep. at the moment and i'll get the Cenar. Exp. key today or tomorrow.
Previous raid exp: all pre-tbc instances and Kharazan (all normal instances in outland done and a few heroics now)
Heroic Keys: Cenar. Exp tomorrow, KOT key, Kharazan key
Armory Link:
Your Job in instances/raids: dps and crowd control, i'm a frost mage and I like the versatility of this spec. Healers dont have to worry about me and I do good/very good damage now.

What guild were you previously in? Tribe of the Ancients and a kharazan raiding guild brotherhood of naaru, they disbanded 4 months ago now.
Why did you leave? First guild BoN: disbanded. Current guild: they have way to many members and we dont do raids atm which I dont like at all.
Why do you want to join us? I want to raid a lot more and I search an environment where i can develop my character. At this moment i'm one of the best geared players in my guild and i dont like that cuz i have to wait till they become 70 and we can start raiding (talking about months now :s). On the other hand i just seek a nice , friendly guild that plays rather hardcore. I stopped playing wow for 3 weeks (personal problems) but now i want to pick up where i left.
What do you have to offer us? Friendly dedicated member with some skills Smile played wow from the beginning and this is my 4th lvl 70 character now. I'm also active in pvp (arena if possible). I know how to raid and how to act in a guild. All addons installed: ctra, threatmeter, vent, ts, decursive, groupcalendar...
If you were asked to, would you respec? Yep,no problem, although i like my frost spec a lot.
[If you are a druid/paladin/shaman/priest] If we asked you to heal in raids, would you? I can take you in my iceblock for protection :p

Do you Have Teamspeak? (required): yep, mic installed too
Any other Information about yourself? Well i dont mind being left out of raids from time to time, just seeking a nice guild where i get some changes to upgrade my character and have some fun. And if you need a frostmage i'll be there.
Any questions? Just let me know something pls, positive or negative, thnx in advance! Arc
Back to top Go down
Arctique

PostSubject: armory link   70 frost mage: Arctique application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:17 am

Forgot to add my armory link. sorry:
Back to top Go down
Arctique

PostSubject: Re: 70 frost mage: Arctique application   70 frost mage: Arctique application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:17 am

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Arctique
Back to top Go down
Canabo
Admin
Canabo

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 70 frost mage: Arctique application   70 frost mage: Arctique application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:28 am

hey Tim ill talk to u in game..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 frost mage: Arctique application   70 frost mage: Arctique application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 frost mage: Arctique application
Page 1 of 1